SSMTK: Statistical Shape Modelling Toolkit
This toolkit contains a collection of algorithms, implemented in C++ and Python, used for statistical shape modeling and analysis of 3D surface populations:
- 3D surface parameterization algorithms for disc, sphere, and cylinder topology
- 3D surface alignment
- Parameterization-based MDL correspondence optimization for disc and cylinder topology
- elasticity and model regularized 3D surface registration
- GUI for surface annotation
- Statistical hypothesis testing for surface-based shape analysis
"Automatic Construction of Correspondences for Tubular Surfaces", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 636-651, 2010.
"Parameterization and Correspondence for Improved Modeling, Analysis, and Visualization of Tubular Surfaces.", Department of Physics, Antwerp, University of Antwerp, 2009.